Friday 11 May 2018

Mother's Day (2018)

“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning                                                                 

“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling.

A mother is everyone’s best friend because she takes care of everything we need. So, to say her thanks and give her respect, a day of the year has been dedicated to the mother and celebrated as Mother’s day every year. In India mother’s day is celebrated every year on 2nd Sunday of the May month. This year it will be celebrated on 13th May. 

As part of many activities lined up to mark this day, students of class 3,4 and 5 (PRIMUS) wrote loving messages to show how much they love their mothers and value of a mother in their lives. 











My Mother (Shameka Martin)

I love so much my mother,
She's always in my heart.
Even though we argue,
We'll never be apart.

She can tell when I have problems.
She knows when I am down.
She's always there to cheer me up,
and take away my frowns.

At times when I get mad at her
it's hard to stay that way.
Only because she makes me laugh
every passing day.

I love my mother with all my heart,
but this she does not know.
Sometimes I want to tell her,
but I'm afraid to let it show.



No comments:

Post a Comment